Did you know 1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem this year?
- Suicide is the most common cause of death for men aged 20-49 in the UK
- One in four of us will experience a mental health problem this year
- At any given time, one in six working age adults have symptoms associated with mental ill health (sleep problems, fatigues etc.) which do not meet the criteria for diagnosis
- 2.3 million – the number of people who are out of work with a mental health condition
- Three children in every classroom have a diagnosable mental health condition
- Only one quarter of people with mental health problems seek treatment
- Mixed anxiety and depression is the most common mental health disorder in the UK
Source: Mental Health Foundation
Mental Health Support
Nobody should suffer in silence. Help is always at hand.
For more information on the support that is available, please contact:
Devon Mind – www.devonmind.com
Racing Welfare – www.racingwelfare.co.uk